These Terms and Conditions of Tautrino are effective from 01/01/2020. All previous terms and conditions are cancelled.
B. WORLD OF TAUTRINO – YOUR GAMING PLATFORM
D. OWING TAU and/or TRINO
E. USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. Website Content and Permitted and Prohibited Use
1.1 Information or data accessed by you via the Website or any part of it is for your personal use only and the distribution or commercial exploitation of such information or data is strictly prohibited. No warranty is given as to the uninterrupted provision of such information or data, its accuracy or as to the results obtained through its use. The information is not intended to amount to advice or recommendations and is provided for information purposes only. It should not be relied upon when placing bets/wagers, which are made at your own risk and discretion.
1.2 Any commercial use or exploitation of the whole or any part of the Website, the information or data on the Website or any other information or data on the Website and/or its source code is strictly prohibited.
1.3 The use of automated systems or software to copy and/or extract the whole or any part of, the Website, the information or data on the Website, any other information or data on or contained within or as part of the Website and/or its source code for any purpose (known as "screen scraping") is strictly prohibited.
2. Your Equipment
2.1 Your computer equipment or mobile device and internet connection may affect the performance and/or operation of the Website. Tautrino does not guarantee that the Website will operate without faults or errors or that the Tautrino services will be provided without interruption. Tautrino does not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to your equipment, internet connection or internet or telecommunication service provider (including, for example, if you are unable to place your gaming bets or to view or receive certain information in relation to particular events).
2.2 For customers using a mobile device (including downloadable applications) for the placing of bets/wagers, please note that Tautrino will not be responsible for any damage to, or loss of data from the mobile device that the software is installed on, and will also not be responsible for any call, data or other charges incurred whilst using the software.
3. Fair Use
3.1 The Website and Tautrino products may only be used for the purposes of placing bets and wagers on events and/or gaming products.
3.2 You must not use the Website for the benefit of a third party or for any purpose which (in Tautrino’s opinion) is illegal, defamatory, abusive or obscene, or which Tautrino considers discriminatory, fraudulent, dishonest or inappropriate.
3.3 Tautrino will seek criminal and contractual sanctions against any customer involved in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts via or in connection with the Website or Tautrino 's products. Tautrino will withhold payment to any customer where any of these are suspected or where the payment is suspected to be for the benefit of a third party. The customer shall indemnify and shall be liable to pay to Tautrino, on demand, all Claims (as defined in paragraph B.4.3 above) arising directly or indirectly from the customer’s fraudulent, dishonest or criminal act.
4. Software and Technology Issues
4.1 In order for you to use certain products offered on the Website you may need to download some software via a flash player. Also, certain third-party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their products. If you do not accept those third-party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant third-party software. Tautrino does not accept any liability in respect of any third-party software.
4.2 You are only permitted to use any and all software made available to you via the Website for the purpose of using products on the Website and, save to the extent permitted by applicable law, for no other purposes whatsoever.
4.3 We hereby grant to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the relevant software, for the sole purpose of using/playing products on the Website, in accordance with the following provisions.
(a) You are not permitted to: (i) install or load the software onto a server or other networked device or take other steps to make the software available via any form of "bulletin board", online service or remote dial-in or network to any other person; (ii) sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in these terms and conditions) your license to use the software or make or distribute copies of the software; (iii) enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass Tautrino’s security system or interfere in any way (including, but not limited to, robots or similar devices) with the relevant products or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the software and/or any features or components thereof.
(b) You do not own the software. The software is owned and is the exclusive property of Tautrino or a third-party software provider company (the "Software Provider"). Any software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to Tautrino are proprietary products of the Software Provider and protected throughout the world by copyright law. Your use of the software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the software.
(c) The software is provided "as is" without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. Tautrino hereby excludes all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). Tautrino does not warrant that: (i) the software will meet your requirements; (ii) the software will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights; (iii) the operation of the software will be error free or uninterrupted; (iv) any defects in the software will be corrected; or (v) the software or the servers are virus-free.
(d) In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the software, neither Tautrino nor the Software Provider will have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of such errors. Tautrino reserves the right in the event of such errors to remove all relevant products from the Website and take any other action to correct such errors.
(e) You hereby acknowledge that how you use the software is outside of Tautrino’s control. Accordingly, you load and use the software at your own risk. Tautrino will not have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of your receipt of and/or use of the software.
(f) The software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or Tautrino. You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4.4 While Tautrino endeavors to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, Tautrino shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to make changes or corrections to or to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website and the content or services or products available through it, including your access to it.
4.5 You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. In particular, you must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Website or any part of it; any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; any software used in connection with the provision of the Website; or any equipment, software or website owned or used by a third party. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website, software or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
5.1 Tautrino actively monitors traffic to and from the Website. Tautrino reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found.
5.2 Tautrino reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website in respect of certain jurisdictions.
5.3 Tautrino may alter or amend the products offered via the Website at any time and for any reason.
5.4 From time to time, all or part of the Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website and/or alteration or amendment of any of the Website products.
F. OUR LIABILITY
1. Tautrino does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
2. While Tautrino endeavors to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Tautrino does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website.
The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. Tautrino is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Tautrino provides you with the Website on the basis that Tautrino excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
3. Tautrino shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any of the following (whether incurred directly or indirectly):
(a) loss of profits;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of revenue;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of data;
(f) loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(g) any special, indirect or consequential losses,
whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of these terms and conditions.
G. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Tautrino, its affiliates or other third- party licensors.
2. All product and company names and logos mentioned on the Website are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including Tautrino.
3. Except to the extent required to use a product for the purpose of placing bets or wagers, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored, modified, copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, or included in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service including text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our express prior written consent.
4. If you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material, information, comments, postings or other content to the Website ("User Content"), then the User Content will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and Tautrino has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for any purpose. Tautrino also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy. Tautrino has the right to remove, amend or edit any User Content you make on the Website.
5. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
H. OTHER PROVISIONS
2. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
3. The rights and remedies provided by these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and (unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions) do not exclude any other rights or remedies available in law.
4. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
5. You shall execute or cause to be executed all documents and do or cause to be done all further acts and things consistent with the terms of these Terms and Conditions that Tautrino may from time to time reasonably require in order to vest in and secure to Tautrino the full benefit of rights and benefits to be transferred or granted to Tautrino under these Terms and Conditions and for the protection and enforcement of the same and otherwise to give full effect to the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
7. Tautrino shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
8. Tautrino may assign, transfer, charge, sub-license or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions, or sub-contract any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, to any party including any company within the Tautrino group.
9. Any notice to be given under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing, in English and may be served by hand delivery, first class post, recorded delivery or registered post or airmail, email or fax to: (a) in the case of Tautrino, the address of the relevant Tautrino company as set out at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions or as displayed on the Website; and (b) in respect of notices given by Tautrino to you, pursuant to the customer registration procedure (including any amendment to those details you have notified to Tautrino). Any notice shall be deemed to have been received: (a) if delivered by hand, at the time of delivery; (b) if sent by first class post, recorded delivery or registered post, at 09.30 (GMT) on the second clear day after the date of posting; (c) if sent by pre-paid registered airmail, at 09.30 (GMT) on the fifth clear day after the date of posting; (d) if sent by email, at the time of sending; and (e) if sent by fax, at the time of transmission by the sender.
I. COMPLAINTS, DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. Should there be any claim or dispute arising from a past or current transaction, please Contact Us. No dispute regarding any bet/wager will result in litigation, court action or objection to a bookmaker’s license or permit (including any remote operator’s license or personal license) unless Tautrino fails to implement the decision given by arbitration.
2. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with smart contract rules.
3. By accepting these Terms and Conditions and/or placing bets or wagers and/or making use (whether authorized or not) of the facilities offered by Tautrino (whether through the Website or otherwise) and/or by using, visiting and/or accessing any part (including, but not limited to, sub- domains, source code and/or website APIs, whether visible or not) of the Website, you irrevocably agree that the blockchain’s smart contract rules shall govern any potential disputes.
4. Not withstanding the foregoing, Tautrino shall be entitled to bring a claim against a customer in the court of the customer's country of domicile.